Tea Blends from Singing Nettles
A portion of proceeds support North Mountain Animal Sanctuary, a Registered Charity
Are you looking for:
• A natural way to treat your child's cough, sore throat or cold?
• Elevate your mood and destress?
• A beverage that tastes good and soothes a stomachache?
• A delicious drink that is organic and locally produced to serve to friends?
Singing Nettles Herbal Medicine Clinic makes kid-friendly, sugar-free teas that taste good! Just add 1 tsp per cup of boiled water, cover and steep for 10-20 minutes. Add honey/stevia if desired. They taste great, made with local herbs., grown in a pristine environment on North Mountain by the Bay of Fundy. No colours, preservatives, flavouring or chemicals of any kind, made with organic herbs and lovingly created in small batches to ensure the highest quality!
*Teas will keep for several years. Stored in glass to avoid leaching of contaminants.
*Made with organic, local (where available) and hand-picked, grown and wildcrafted herbs by a Clinical Herbalist.
A proprietary blend of rosehips, alfalfa, elderberry, hibiscus
A natural way to boost the immune system and address coughs, cold/flu and sore throats
• extremely high in vitamins C (more than grapefruit and oranges), A, D, E, iron, and powerful antioxidants
• a super-food
• high in vitamins A, C, E and K4, minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and iron
• has been clinically proven to target and kill the flu virus
• High in vitamin C, supporting the immune system and easing cold/flu symptoms, and helps lower blood pressure
Pick Me Up-Destresser™
A proprietary blend of St. John's wort, lemon balm, mint, oatstraw
St. John's wort
• has been clinically proven to address depression and anxiety
• very relaxing and soothing to the nervous system
• adds an energizing aroma and taste and soothes a nervous stomach
• nervous system tonic, rich in calcium and magnesium which assist in brain function
A proprietary blend of chamomile, mint, fennel, evening primrose, mallow
• anti-inflammatory, a nervine relaxant and soothing to the stomach and nervous system, especially in cases of 'butterflies in the tummy' or nervous stomach
• a traditional herb for upset tummy for animals and people, especially kids
• a carminative, decreasing gas
• soothes the digestive tract
• demulcent and anti-inflammatory, soothing inflammation and pain
Yummy taste, too!
A proprietary blend of cocoa nibs, cloves, coconut, cardamom, fennel, cinnamon, black pepper, star anise, ginger
• has the highest level of antioxidants of any source in the world
Cloves, cardamom, fennel and anise
• aromatic carminatives, decreasing gas
• has healthy oils for the skin
• soothing and tastes great!
• helps an upset tummy, is anti-inflammatory and a digestive tonic
• improves digestion
To release more flavour, break the tea blend into smaller pieces in a mortar or coffee grinder.
Tastes great, too!!